Many people suffer from allergies and excessive dust and particulates in the air and need to do something to improve their indoor air quality. We can help.
The HVAClean Lite system cleaning focuses our resources and your money on the areas which will have the most impact. The HVAClean Lite system:
- cleans and documents both sides of the evaporator coil to remove the fungus and increase the efficiency of the HVAC system
- cleans the fan with high-pressure, compressed air to remove the build up of dust on the fan blades to increase the efficienciency of the whole system
- cleans the air side surfaces of the unit to remove excess dust and debris from the air handler unit
- HEPA vacuums the return and supply duct as far as the hoses and attachments will reach to remove dust and construction debris from the ductwork
- includes cleaning and application of a fungicide on the register covers, return grill, and ductwork within arms reach
The benefits to the HVAClean Lite system are:
- You pay only about 60% of a total HVAClean price
- You get about 90% of the cleaning results for indoor air quality improvement
- Your return on investment (ROI) is much greater
The HVAClean lite system does not conform with the NADCA standards. Similarly, the competitor’s prices and services do not conform to NADCA standards when they only do duct cleaning and do not include cleaning the air handler unit or when they do not put the system under negative air pressure while cleaning. The competitor’s services which do not include cleaning the unit and and/or cleaning the ductwork while under negative air pressure do not invest your money where it will count the most. The competitor’s services which do not put the system under negative air pressure, like a Rotobrush system, do not effectively remove the soil and debris from the ductwork. That process can potentially loosen the dust and debris without removing it and make your indoor air quality worse.
Pricing for HVAClean Lite
- Air handling unit $200/ea
- Supply and return opening 12/ea ($17 ea for ceiling supply)
The price will still be based upon the units and openings, but, if you don’t know the number of openings, an approximate estimate based on square footage is about $0.30/s.f.
Divisions of Tier
We can tackle most any problem you may encounter in the environmental restoration industry!